DescriptionCarestream is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and healthcare solutions, X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing, contract manufacturing / tollcoating for precision films and electronics markets. We are passionately committed to doing whatever it takes to help our customers succeed?with innovative products and solutions that offer a smarter way forward. PEOPLE are our most important asset. We attract the best people and create a vital and progressive environment in which they can reach their full potential.
- Prepare, Package, and report photographic slurries and dispersions.
- Operate and monitor mixing vessels, pumps, valves, and filtration devices.
- Use HMI for computer controlled batch recipes.
- Support flexible workforce objectives.
- Apply Lean manufacturing concepts
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Product sampling and testing procedures.
- PIT & PPE certification
- Quality Management System.
Required Skills & Education:
- Ability to work 12 hour shift on shop floor, with demonstrated mechanical aptitude. (ideally previous experience in manufacturing environment).
- Experience following standard work directions, and change documentation, written in English, to assemble components, or follow a sequence of operations.
- Able to effectively use time to maintain work flow in low light (darkroom) conditions.
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills to function in team communication and decision processes.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively for short durations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Power Industrial Trucks to move materials in manufacturing environment.
- One year experience operating a process that uses pumps, valves, filtration, and material conveyance systems.
- Six months experience using scales and flow meters to dispense materials; and using laboratory test instruments.
- Six months experience using PLC system to monitor and control liquid transfer processes.
12 hour shift on shop floor; walking, bending, going up/down stairs, moving materials using carts, lifting up to 50lbs repetitively for short durations.
Lifting up to 20 pounds: 1-25%
Lifting 20-35 pounds: 1-25%
Lifting 35-50 pounds: 1-25%
Lifting 50-100 pounds: 0%
Carrying, Pushing or Pulling: 25-50%
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/08/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.