DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a qualified CFO for a Eugene client!
This is a direct hire opportunity!
The mission of the CFO is to provide leadership, operational oversight and system coordination of financial areas, adding value with accurate, insightful & timely information while providing analysis and solutions that promote informed decision-making.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and direct banking/cash flow, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities.
- Appraise the financial position and issues periodic reports on financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Direct the Accounting Department.
- Analyze, consolidate, and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversee and direct the preparation and issuance of the annual financial audit.
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on policies and operations.
- Evaluate and recommend business partnering opportunities.
- Interact with the Owners and Management Team in development and implementation of the strategic financial direction of the company's growth.
- Provide pro-active financial guidance, information & suggestions for improve efficiency and productivity to the management team.
- Analyzes economic trends, forecasting for future growth in sales and market share, and opportunities for acquisition/expansion into new product areas.
- Work with outside government agencies to ensure compliance with applicable law and regulations.
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports (including monthly income statements), tax returns, and government regulatory disclosure & reporting requirements.
- Prepare year-end documents for accountants as necessary.
- Ensure proper disclosure of items in accordance with GAAP.
- Lead annual budgeting preparation, monthly forecasting of operations & cash flow management and reporting.
- Skilled at analyzing causes of variances between actual and budgeted income and expenses.
- Provide contractual analysis, preparation and negotiation with new and existing agreements.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent; or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Wholesale or distribution experience preferred.
- Must have financial reporting, strategic planning, risk analysis, and asset management experience.
- Skilled in working with corporate finance and accounting systems, analyzing information, and recommending adjustments.
- Skilled at summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses
- CPA license preferred
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Masters
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/19/2019
110000.00 - 130000.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.