DescriptionWe have been partners with this Fortune 1000 corporation for 15+ years and they want to offer you a temp-to-hire position!
This company is a leader in the design and manufacturing of packaging for commercial products.
Case Sealer Responsibilities:
- Palletize, and label the finished product for shipment and enters the pallet into the computer for inventory control.
- Shipping and receiving responsibilities include handling issues when trucks do not show up during shipping hours. Maintain and inventory corrugated cases.
We are seeking motivated, reliable, criminal & drug free individuals. Flexibility to work all shifts are required.
- Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must be capable of lifting on a continuous basis.
- Basic computer skills.
- Occasionally lift 50 pounds.
We are arranging both interviews at our office and meet and greet options at the jobsite next week. Stop by at 11818 SE Mill Plain Blvd Suite 303 Vancouver WA 98684 if you wish to apply for these positions.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/21/2019
13.52 - 14.27
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.