DescriptionCommercial cabinet shop is looking for experienced cabinetmakers/assemblers to build store fixtures and displays for high-end retail stores and architectural millwork for casinos, hospitality and gaming industry.
Specific duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or drawings to determine the parts required and the assembly requirements.
- Experience in the use of stationary and portable woodworking equipment and related hand tools.
- Requires ability to lift and handle 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Promote the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
6:00 AM to 2:30 PM weekdays (Availability for OT weekdays and occasional weekend days as production schedules dictate.)
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/27/2021
19.30 - 21.45
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.