DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
WE ARE HIRING!
A leading manufacturer of pre-cast building facilities has immediate full-time openings in various departments of their manufacturing facility. Applicants must be able to work a 4am start shift Monday- Friday. Overtime opportunities are available depending on production volume.
A Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the following industries: labor, production, manufacturing, construction, concrete, and/or assembly
Will be able to:
- Work in physically demanding, dusty and industrial work conditions
- Able to lift 50lb+ on a continual basis
Will be interested in:
- Making pre-cast utility buildings, flush/ shower facilities, and storage buildings
- Learning and applying current and new skills
Salary Range & Benefits (upon hire):
Position starts at $14.95 with a wage increase structure upon hire as well as excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefit. In addition participation in paid holidays, 401K and wellness programs.
A great stepping stone into a career opportunity within a company that believes in providing learning, training and various growth opportunities to their employees: tuition reimbursement, lunch and learn seminars, corporate-wide development initiatives.
DON?T DELAY! WE?RE HIRING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
- Walk-ins welcome! Drop off your resume or apply at our office located on 1319 N. Argonne Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Apply Online: www.Work4PSI.com
- Simply Call our Administrative Coordinator Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.