Performs basic and routine cleaning and repair duties related to custodial maintenance of publlic buildings; does related work as required. An employee in this position is responsible for keeping designated areas of the public buildings clean as well as performing preventative and corrective maintenance Requires ability to work independently and use judgment in organizing work time to complete tasks.
- Performs basic cleaning of buildings which includes vacuuming all carpets; mopping, buffing and waxing floors and stairways; cleaning and sanitizing restrooms; dusting office furniture and counters; and washing windows, walls and doors.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Refills supplies in restrooms as needed.
- Secures windows and doors in offices after cleaned.
- Inventories and restocks local supply areas.
- Performs carpentry work which includes installing or removing walls, doors, windows, and floors. Builds cabinets, bookcases, shelving and furniture.
- Performs light maintenance including but not limited to changing lights, picking up repair parts, replacing filters, greasing motors, light painting and moving furniture and equipment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/13/2021
14.34 - 16.64
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.