DescriptionEstablished CPA firm has an immediate opening for a Bookkeeper/Paryoll professional, to work in their South Salem office.
This is a permanent, fulltime, position.This is a great opportunity for someone with experience with full-cycle bookkeeping, who is looking to continue to grow in their career.
We believe in investing in our team. We are dedicated to helping our employees achieve their goals. We offer on the job training, a nice benefits and compensation package, as well as flexibility. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with a company and is willing to go above and beyond to not only meet, but exceed, our client?s expectations.
This position handles client bookkeeping and payroll services for our multiple clients. We are looking for someone who is able to learn quickly, is tech savvy and able to learn programs quickly. Must be able to meet with clients and represent our company in a professional manner.
Basic Job Duties:
- Manage client accounts, handling bookkeeping and payroll tasks
- Meet with clients as needed at their location, or assist them over the phone
- Reconcile accounts
- Perform month-end tasks and generate reports
- Assist with preparing budgets, if needed
- Monitor accounts and make corrections as needed
- Recommend financial options by analyzing accounting options, as needed
- Maintain company financial records for multiple client accounts
- Process payroll, and quarterly and year end reporting for clients
- Maintain financial and company confidentiality by following internal controls
- Bookkeeping or full-cycle accounting experience required
- At least a 2 year degree preferred
- Must know QuickBooks, at least 2 years of on the job experience using QuickBooks
- Previous experience working for a bookkeeping or CPA?s office is a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Word
- Able to work independently
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Able to travel to client offices, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
Salary will depend upon experience. Permanent, fulltime position, located in South Salem. Full benefits package, 401(k), and a generous time off package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Some College
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 08/19/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.