DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Blueprint Takeoff Estimator for our Eugene client!
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and occasionally 10am-6pm. $16
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and evaluating Requests for Estimates
- Reviewing estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy
- Obtaining pricing for materials
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Sending out quotes for customer approval
- Working at the front counter as needed
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and expertise
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to perform required mathematical calculations for estimating.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to identify and meet customers' needs, expectations, and requirements.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 06/10/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.