DescriptionBlend Operator - Vancouver Campus
- Heavy lifting, very physical job. 50 lbs min. consistently throughout shift
- Will get respirator certified, working with vitamin powders and other powdered materials measuring them out for each recipe and loading into blender machine
- Lifting materials to build pallets
- Wearing full gown up attire w/ respirator
- Must complete Basic Skills Evaluation
- day shift $15/hr Mon-Thurs 5am-3:30pm
- swing shift $15.50/hr Mon-Thurs 3pm-1:30am
Criminal check policy -3 Criteria:
- The nature and severity of the offense (violent, sex, theft/property loss, repetitive patterns) *minor, single misdemeanors are acceptable.
- Time passed
- The job relatedness
Exciting retention bonus we will be rolling out!
Apply online or in person today as we welcome walk-in applicants.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/07/2020
15.00 - 15.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.