DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
- Correctly make, label and pack boxes
- Get correct boxes for a job.
- Print labels using Genicom printer.
- Put labels on boxes straight and in correct order.
- Alignment & number of units in a box.
- Pack numbered units in proper sequence.
- Properly seal cartons and palletize.
- Cello Station
- Set up for different jobs.
- Changes rolls of cello.
- Operate cello equipment.
- Work at either front or back end of machine.
- Cutter Station
- Set up cutter for different jobs.
- Make adjustments to blades.
- Change blades.
- Operate cutter.
- Drill Station
- Adjust drill positions for different jobs ? both horizontal and vertical.
- Adjust table guides.
- Change drill bits.
- Operate drill.
- Stitcher Station
- Score and bend covers.
- Set guides on score machine table.
- Change rolls of wire.
- Be able to stitch all types of books: wrap-around, open end, triad and stitch to chip.
Other machines and functions you may be trained on are: tippy machine, corner clip machine, folder, encoder and label affixer. If trained in these areas, you must be able to perform all duties involved in the use of these machines.
Required to stand 100% of shift. Machines require either hand/arm or foot/leg combination for operation of controls. Lifting requirements: 30 lbs. frequently, 30 to 50 lbs. occasionally and 50+ infrequently (heavy lifting will require either team lifting or the use of provided aids).
- Perform routine maintenance functions on equipment.
- Detect (visual/audio) and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all prescribed safety rules/regulations and proper lifting techniques.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/18/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.