This highly reputable Employer's staff is a long term team with very little turn over and has a loyal customer base. We are looking for a competent Billing Specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company?s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork. Benefits: Paid time off, Medical dental insurance, 401K, Pay DOE
- Maintain journal entries
- Maintain HR & medical insurance on boarding and vacation schedules
- Posting month end jobs
- Unconditional and conditional lien releases
- Contract billing
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Must have a background in the construction industry (Mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years contract billing experience
- Accounting experience
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
Resumes accepted today!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/04/2020
16.00 - 22.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.