DescriptionThis Part-time job will consist of directing incoming community members to the correct area in the building. Helping to call for medical transportation and signing for packages. There is also a need for motor pool cars to be checked out. The duties are varied and the desk does tend to stay fairly busy .
- Awesome customer service skills. Upbeat personality, always up for anything. Can?t let circumstances or situations affect how customer is treated.
- Ability to treat the client/community member with respect regardless of their situation.
- Comfortable dealing with emergency situations. 911 comes into the building often and needs directed. Security guard may need to be called and emergency procedures need to be followed to ensure staff and client safety.
- Ability to refer those walking in to services both inside and outside the building. An understanding of social/medical services available is preferred.
- Verbal (English and Spanish Required) and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Applications - Especially Outlook and Excel
- Understanding of HIPAA and confidentiality rules
- Flexibility to cover shifts (desk is open from 7:30 to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday)
- Check out motor pool vehicles to staff
- Valid Oregon Driver?s License. Ability to drive county cars to fill with gas or to be cleaned.
Must be able to provide a 5 Year DMV record Required (within Oregon and any other states of residence in the time period)
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/18/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.