DescriptionWe're seeking a team member with awesome customer service skills who has an upbeat personality, strong bilingual Spanish skills and excellent work ethic to perform contact tracing datat entry in a fast paced office. This position could include some Saturdays, however staying at 40 hours per week. Applicants must be comfortable wearing masks to comply with state and local mandates as well.
The ideal schedule would be Thu ? Mon, 1:00 pm ? 5:00 pm. This could change as workflow and workload changes. Duties would include:
- Printing and admin support needs for contact investigators/contact tracers
- Inputting electronic and faxed lab reports into Opera
- Monitoring faxes
- General office assistant support
- Verbal (English and Spanish Required) and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Applications - Especially Outlook and Excel
- Understanding of HIPAA and confidentiality rules
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00 with an hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/02/2020
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.