DescriptionPersonnel Source is searching for Assistant Manager candidates for our client with multiple franchises.
The Assistant Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable to the General Manager for all restaurant activities at all times. The actions of the Assistant Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant?s business plan. The Assistant Manager ensures all employees (Shift Leaders and Crew Persons) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through the delivery of a quality product and excellent customer service by restaurant personnel.
- Respond positively and quickly to customer concerns and correct problems before they affect customers.
- Supervises and directs daily work activities of crew employees while on duty.
- Works independently and uses own discretion and judgment in executing duties and responsibilities.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) to motivate and improve the performance of all employees.
- Makes and gives recommendation in decisions to hire and terminate Shift Leaders and Crew Persons.
- May prepare schedules to adequately staff the restaurant.
- Evaluate employees? performance and hold employees accountable for meeting performance standards.
- Communicate team goals and expectations to all employees; coach employees toward achieving goals, recognize and reward employees who contribute to goals.
- Analyze business performance, monitor controllable costs and initiate appropriate corrective actions when necessary.
- Utilize labor effectively to meet budgets while ensuring high quality of QSC.
- Exceptional attendance, working a minimum of 47 hours per week.
- Execute company-wide marketing programs
- Ensure business and personnel practices are conducted according to state and federal laws and consistent with company Policies and procedures.
- Uphold company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of customer and employees.
- Transport cash deposits to bank in secure personal vehicle.
- Model company?s shared values.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. 2 + years experience in a team/shift leader position (in a restaurant, retail, or convenience store). Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be knowledgeable regarding employment law and Human Resources Practices.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service. Must have good team building skills and ability to guide and direct the performance of others. Able to comfortably interact with customers and professionally handle the most difficult and critical service issues that may arise. Able to take initiative and problem solve. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Strong organizational, planning and time management skills. Basic computer knowledge.
Food handler?s permit required. Must have valid driver license and maintain proper insurance coverage.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to:
- Work long hours
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform duties, visually observe operations and employee work performance
Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold associated with kitchen environment.
Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation equipment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 05/12/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.