- Company match 401k, excelient health insurance, and short term disability insurance.
- High school graduate, valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required.
Skills and Abilities:
- We need someone who has the ability to diagnose and repair industrial laundry machinery.
- Need to be familiar with a volt meter, work with 110 single phase, as well as 208 and 480 volt 3 phase.
- Four years' of experience in mechanical and electrical diagnosis.
- Candidate must have the ability to work from written and oral instruction.
- Familiarity with hydraulics, welding, plumbing and carpentry.
- Knowledge of boilers and previous laundry experience also a plus.
- There is occasional heavy lifting, climbing ladders and working off of ladders, crawling in tight spaces and frequent pushing, pulling twisting, bending, carrying, stooping, standing and walking.
- There is High heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Mostly indoor work, but some outdoor work required.
- Job consists of maintaining a commercial laundry.
- Such as Cleaning out machinery and building, greasing oiling and other pm work, Plant startup and shutdown, repairing machinery, ordering parts, and inventory.
- You will work directly with the chief engineer and closely with the Production manager, and floor supervisors to ensure minimal downtime.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 03/13/2019
15.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.