Nature of Work:
Responsible for prepping and loading components as depicted in the assembly instructions and/or customer documentation. Adhere to IPC-A-610 quality standards and/or customer specified requirements. Reports to the Team Leader and/or Supervisor/ Department Manager.
Duties and Task Statements:
- Read the bill of materials, Assembly Instruction, or any other related documentation necessary before starting the task of prepping and/or loading.
- Audit material received to insure all material has been received.
- Prep and load components as shown in the assembly instruction and drawing.
- Notify your Team Leader, Supervisor, Manager or Engineering when equipment is failing or not working properly.
- Complete physical inventories (board and component counts) to insure movement accuracy.
- Transport racks of circuit boards and/or materials kits to or from the department to ensure an efficient production process.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet production goals and customer commitment.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor in order to accommodate varying production requirements.
- Needle nose Pliers
- Luxo Lamps
- Side Cutter
- Exacto Knives
- Various Prepping Equipment
- Wire Cutters
- Tinning Pot
- Arbor Presses
- Static Wrist Straps/Foot Straps
Formal Interactions with Others:
Interacts with all staff members within the department as well as other outside department.
Communicates with the Team Leader, Supervisor and/or department Manager to obtain instructions, assistance, and to communicate concerns.
The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and comfortable temperatures. The work schedule consists of a five day, 40-hour workweek with overtime dependent on department needs.
Entry level, but previous experience desirable.
A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Additionally, the employee must successfully complete all internal courses offered by the company necessary to do the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Employee must have excellent vision including the ability to distinguish between colors and varying shades of color, and the ability to read screen-printing symbols and component values. Must be able to sit and perform stationary work for the majority of the shift. May be required to lift 40lbs periodically Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/14/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.