Asphalt Plant, Operator Trainee
We are currently looking for an Asphalt Plant Operator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with internal and external customers with daily orders and needs.
- Track inventories of incoming and outgoing products.
- Participate in quality control and safety programs.
- Will operate equipment, perform asphalt plant maintenance, and other misc. duties as directed by supervisor.
- Ability and desire to work in a high pressure environment.
- This position will/may include nights and weekend shifts during the paving season
- Must be able to monitor multiple plant systems for production of a quality and profitable product.
- Need good math skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to read and comprehend, operators manual, and instructions.
- Must have mechanical ability and good troubleshooting skills.
- We are looking for a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment / criminal background check.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/05/2018
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.