DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an AR and Collections Specialist for our Harrisburg client!
Working within the accounting department, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will ensure timely payment of invoices while promoting standards of quality and customer service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct outbound calls and send correspondence to clients that are past due on accounts.
- Perform a range of duties in the administration of collection activities, such as processing credit card payments, creating disputes and answering first-level billing questions.
- Organize follow-up phone calls and maintain schedule of escalating files to supervisor.
- Maintain a polite, positive, and courteous approach with each call.
- Perform AR duties to post payments to client accounts.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Perform other assigned task and duties necessary to support the Department.
- 2+ years in AR and Collections experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organization and time management.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 05/23/2019
16.00 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.