DescriptionPersonnel Source is now hiring for a Maintenance Tech for our Springfield client!
This position will be the first line of response for any plumbing, heating and electrical repairs not requiring a state license. Additional responsibilities will include basic carpentry, installing locks, painting and drywall repairs. The Maintenance Tech will need to be able to work not only indoors but also outdoors in all types of weather conditions. The ideal candidate will be approachable, friendly and professional when assisting tenants.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, maintain, and repair plumbing systems and components; i.e. domestic water system, waste and vent lines, valves and fixtures, etc.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical and mechanical systems; i.e. interior and exterior fixtures, outlets and switches, heating units, HVAC, household appliances, etc.
- Knowledge of basic carpentry to repair and replace cabinetry, doors, door jambs, locks, windows, etc.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory
- Prepare and submit required paperwork and data entry
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in property management or related field
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/11/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.