DescriptionMaintenance Ammonia Tech supports the safe and efficient operation of the refrigeration systems utilized at all refrigerated warehouses. Primary responsibility of the Maintenance Ammonia Tech is to ensure the operation of the refrigeration system. To maintain the system in best practices for safety and efficiency
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily rounds of ammonia refrigeration equipment. Logging data of system and inspecting equipment for abnormal conditions
- Complete weekly preventive maintenance task
- Ensure safety of refrigeration equipment
- Help Chief Engineer reach energy efficiency strategy
- Help Chief Engineer determine end-of-life equipment do for change in capital expense
- Operate, maintain and adjust the refrigeration system to safely support warehouse requirements
- Inspect, calibrate and maintain all refrigeration system safeguards per manufacturer specification
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical issues on refrigeration equipment
- Maintain water treatment and chemical control systems for evaporative condenser per manufacturer specifications
- Measure samples of oil, water, and glycol in accordance with operating principles
- Maintain housekeeping standards in all areas of refrigeration equipment
- Utilize safely onsite MHE and rental equipment as needed
- Computer skills for refrigeration controls, job task, and PSM program
- PSM program knowledge
- 24/7 on-call preferred
- Warehouse and facility maintenance as needed
- HVAC experience (CFC Cert) preferred
- Fire suppression system maintenance experience
- CARO ? Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator
- CIRO ? Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator
FOOD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
All Staff have the responsibility for complying with all inventory safety, legality, and regulatory requirements. Employees must adhere to SnoTemp?s quality systems to include following all procedures, using the correct forms, and completing all documents accurately. Documented arrangements are in place to cover for the absence of key staff. All staff have the responsibility to report any food safety and quality issues to the supervisor immediately.
All employees will be trained on SnoTemp GMPs and are expected to follow the requirements set forth in them at all times.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/21/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.