- Speak with customers over the phone in order to schedule orders and deliveries
- Interact daily with sales team in order to schedule orders and deliveries accordingly
- Perform order intake, including the completion and filing of necessary records
- Resolve delivery conflicts for staff and customers / clients
- Keep records organized
- Computer competency for data entry and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accomodations to customers, clients or staff
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 07/22/2020
17.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.