DescriptionFor more than 15 years, the company has provided residential and commercial garage door products and services. The local Spokane facility is seeking to hire an Administrative/Client Coordinator Professional for their internal team. This candidate must be skilled in working in a fast-paced/multi-tasking environment.
If you thrive in a position where you are the point of contact and are able to exercise good customer service skills with staff and clients, then this may be a great job opportunity for you!
Pay: $16.00-$18.00 DOE
Shift: 7:30am-4pm Mon-Fri
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strive to become a subject matter expert in all things related to garage type doors/motors/remotes?etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate department
- Provide accurate estimate quotes clients
- Greet and welcome guests, customers and vendors
- Take accurate messages with correct names, phone numbers and company names
- Handle front office administrative tasks
- Assist various departments with special administrative projects as needed
- Utilize QuickBooks, Excel and Smart Sheets
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of office experience required
- Ideal experience: customer service support and/or administrative assistant
- Detail-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer proficiency
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 04/04/2019
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.