DescriptionResponsible for Accounts Payable, Travel Expense Reporting, Payroll Processing and other accounting related duties as assigned. Must have the ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelines. Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner. Must have strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
- Verify appropriate support documents, PO?s, receipts, approvals.
- Validate proper General Ledger account coding
- Payables Sales and Use Tax management
- Process and file Accounts Payable invoices
- Reconcile Vendor statements
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Month-end accruals and reporting as needed
- Process travel expense reports
- Support HR Manager with processing of the Company payroll.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Computing skills ? familiar with integrated accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational skills
- Independent judgement and decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Associates Degree and/or 5 plus years in Accounts Payable
- Experience with payroll processing preferred
- Excellent 10 key speed and accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
Submit your resume today for consideration!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/20/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.