DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an Accounting Manager for our local Eugene client!
This position is full-time, $40-50k DOE.
This position supports all accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, credit, collections, and contract management.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervises and directs the work of the Accounting Specialists. Assist with hires, training, performance evaluations and development of accounting staff.
- Assists with monthly financial reporting.
- Assists with annual budget preparation.
- Assists with cash management functions.
- Assists with all annual audit workpaper preparation.
- Participates in special projects and compile special reports for management as required.
- Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Two to five years accounting work experience, including supervisory/management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cost accounting, and financial analysis (manufacturing environment preferred.)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Quick Books and Excel.
- Works effectively using independent judgment and experience.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 03/12/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.