DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for an Account Representative for a local insurance firm.
The Account Representative is responsible for providing sales support at the direction of the Account Executive by providing customer service and handling the day to day operations of clients' insurance needs. The Account Representative works will work with the Producer, Senior Account Executive, and Account Executive to design proper insurance and risk management services for clients.
This position is full-time, $DOE.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business.
- Identifies and requests renewal exposures.
- Guides clients through the renewal process and submits requests to carriers.
- Follows up with carrier underwriters and completes the appropriate renewal.
- Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audit, and account balance status when requested.
- Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner.
- Initiates appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients.
- Responds to requests from clients and insurance companies.
- Maintains files with proper records according to company procedures.
- Maintains good internal file audit results.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel.
- Recognizes and satisfies carrier goals and objectives in order to enhance business relationships.
- High school diploma, post-secondary degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 yr experience and training.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- MS Office Suite (testing REQUIRED)
- All applicable insurance licenses. Property and Casualty License REQUIRED.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 07/12/2019
19.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.