DescriptionSpecific duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of sheet goods operations.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with integrated software data system.
- Operates and maintains cold press machinery and lamination orders critical to production.
- Offloads material deliveries from vendor trucks with forklift.
- Requires ability to lift and handle 50 lbs.
- Requires valid driver?s license with clean driving record.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Perform special projects as required.
Apply today for this position with a family owned company!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 05/29/2019
17.00 - 19.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.