W2 Download Instructions
*Please review this page fully before you go to get your W-2 form from our online system.*
Please note that no one has a user name or password to the tax form portal, your user name and password to our Employee Portal will not work to get your Tax Form. You need to use the option to Access without an account so that you can get to the screen where you can enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to access your tax forms.
- To download your forms you will need to go to https://work4psi.greenemployee.com/, this link will take you to the Greeshade Online site you can download your form from. On this site you'll you'll be presented with a login screen that looks like the following.
- Please be sure to use the option to "Access without an account" to get your W-2. Your username for our employee portal will not work on the W-2 site.
- You will then be presented with a screen asking for your Social Security Number and Date of Birth or Last Name. Please enter your full SSN, with or without - dahses, and your date of birth, with / and 2 digit day and month and a 4 digit year (example 01/09/1991 ). While this screen allow you to use your last name as well we recommend using your Date of Birth instead.
- To verify your identity a code will need to be sent to the phone number, either as a automated call or text message, or email address that we have on file for you. Select which of these you would like the code sent to, if you use email make sure you check your junk mail folder. If you do not have access to the phone number or email address listed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your file, please include the last 4 of your SSN and your full name so we can locate your record quickly.
- Enter the code you received in the location on the screen.
- Once you log in you will be asked to consent to receive an electronic copy of your tax from(s), and a verification code will be generated that you will need to type in.
- Once you consent to receive an electronic copy of your form you will be presented with a PDF copy of your tax form(s) that you can print and/or save. Please note that for some employees more than one form may be available to you, please make sure you download all the forms the system presents to you and that you include all of them when you file your taxes**.
If you worked in Oregon and Washington you will have two seperate W-2s. Please make sure you use the 'Switch Company' drop down box at the top of the screen to get to the W-2 for the other company.
You can log back in through June to view, download or print your form(s) as many times as you need to. Please note that after June 30th your tax form(s) will no longer be available through this system so please ensure that you print and/or save a copy of your form(s) for your records.
If you have any questions or issues logging into the online system please contact us by email at email@example.com.
**If you are an employee who worked on an assignment in both Oregon and Washington you may have two W2 forms from Personnel Source. If that is the case you may need to select the second company from the Switch Company drop down list at the top of the view W-2 screen.
**If you were an employee that qualified for health insurance through Personnel Source you will also receive a 1095-C form detailing certain information about the health care coverage that you were offered (and additional information if you enrolled in coverage).