All Personnel Source employees are Workforce Readiness Certified (WRC) through our standard 15 Point Certification program. This program assures that our clients will fill their job assignments with the most prepared and qualified workforce.
To become WRC certified our employees are put through a rigorous 15 step preparation process and individually certified by one of our Human Resource professionals before they are eligible for assignment.
Our employees can gain additional certifications through our Ready SET WRC training and testing program. This program gives our employees access to skills enhancement tools and testing processes and allows them to increase their certification level.
15 Steps to WRC:
- In-depth on-line employment application.
- Face-to-face interview with recruiter.
- Insight survey.
- Past employment verification.
- Confirmation of eligibility (SS#)
- Criminal background check.
- Recruiter assessments.
- New Hire orientation manual.
- Video orientation and quiz.
- Drug test.
- Safety training.
- Personal commitment to safety.
- Payroll and time sheet procedures.
- Assignment dispatch sheet.
- Verbal orientation.