The Weatherization Technician creates and supports all interior technical support. Addresses client's no heat situations and performs inspections and audits in client's homes for weatherization. Audit homes for weatherization assistance programs and home repairs in order to improve efficiency and/or correct any potentially threatening conditions.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of state and local weatherization regulations and specifications.
- Utilize Weatherization Computerized Audit Tools (REMDesign, etc.) to accurately input data as required to state website, client files and spreadsheets.
- Audit and inspect projects in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Utilizing technical equipment including but not limited to blower door, duct blaster, and monoxer.
- Educate clients of appropriate weatherization measures to be completed, verify income eligibility, and distribute information regarding energy conservation.
- Develop, coordinate and teach energy education classes.
- Determine client eligibility issue work orders to HVAC based inspection.
- Install conservation kit items as required when appropriate.
- Compile data for weatherization and energy education files accurately and in a timely manner.
- Schedule appointments, file paperwork in a timely manner and respond to phone calls or in person questions as needed on technical weatherization program.
- Develop, coordinate and teach energy education classes in a group setting as well as one on one education to clients in their homes. Identify and discuss with clients ways in which they can improve their homes efficiency.
Job Requirements & Worksite InfoBelief in ACCESS' mission to help people help themselves. Ability to maintain confidentiality and work effectively with others. Abiltiy and flexibility to travel as needed for training and other work related purposes. Current Drivers license, Empathy
$ 14.75 - $ 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.