Location:White City, OR
Responsible for efficient operation of the wave solders equipment. Reports to the Group Leader, Supervisor and/or Department Manager.
- Insure components are sitting flush to the PWB prior to loading the assembly onto the wave machine rails.
- Verify component polarity and look for missing parts.
- Load completed board assembly racks into wave equipment in order to start the soldering process.
- Monitor the wave process of each rack to ensure all components are evenly soldered to the board.
- Adjust temperature and speed controls as necessary for efficient operation of the wave equipment and to ensure against damage to components and/or circuit boards.
- Unload completed racks in order to continue on with the manufacturing process.
- Remove spacers when necessary to increase time efficiency.
- Supply racks and other equipment to loading lines as required.
- Perform routine maintenance on wave equipment to ensure the highest quality operation.
- Construct racks and/or jigs needed for wave processing, or notify Engineering and/or the Department Supervisor and/or Manager of the need for additional tooling.
- Complete and/or file daily paperwork, such as, travelers, routers, to maintain accurate documentation and verification procedures.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
10.00 - 11.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.