Personnel Source is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator for a local Springfield non-profit.
The Volunteer Coordinator supervises and coordinates all aspects of operations. This position is 30-40 hrs. per week with a work schedule of Tuesday-Saturday.
Essential job functions:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of policies and procedures, as well as a working knowledge of hospice services.
- Recruit and train new volunteers and support the current volunteers pool.
- Organize and facilitate monthly meeting of the department heads for each area of business.
- Maintain an open line of communication with all volunteers. Plan and facilitate quarterly meetings for all volunteers.
- Create and maintain a monthly schedule, providing adequate coverage during open business hours. Volunteer Coordinator will fill for any shifts that are not covered.
- Provide a positive work environment, managing personnel issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that volunteers provide the same level of service.
This position is Full-time, $DOE
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.