A Trailer Mechanic is competent in their mechanical knowledge as it pertains to suspension, air brakes, and electrical systems. This position requires one to be moderately to highly skilled in welding. They must know gas, aluminum, arc, and line feed. Because the industry is changing, this person must be willing to participate in educational seminars on their own time.
- Ability to perform basic arc welding skills
- Air Brakes
- Repair brakes as needed
- Replace brake components as needed
- Repair suspension system components as needed
- Replace suspension components as needed
- Repair electrical systems as needed
- Replace electrical components as needed
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.