Local Company Manufacturing Company is looking for TIG welders. Position is located in West Salem
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and TIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Prepare product for shipment
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 60 pounds), or using a hoist
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.