Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location:Central Point, OR
Acts as first point of contact for Human Resources office by answering phones, greeting internal and external customers, notifying HR colleagues of visitors and responding to employment verifications
- Works with staffing specialist and/or recruiter to do verification of employment or reference checks.
- Coordinates the opening and closing of job jackets (documentation and system).
- Schedules interviews and/or travel arrangements for candidates as requested by Staffing Specialist or Recruiter.
- Administers pre-employment skills testing.
- Inputs applicant data to conduct background checks.
- Prepares new hire offer letters/packets.
- Issues and/or coordinates ID photo and key cards for employees (regular and temporary).
- Inputs new hire information into HRIS (Lawson).
- Prepares and/or images new hire paperwork for employee’s personnel file.
- Coordinates new employee orientation (scheduling, ordering food, preparing packets, etc.).
- May order office supplies for HR Office utilizing PeopleSoft.
- Participates in job fairs and other community events to promote Regence and current job opportunities.
- Copy and/or fax materials as necessary or requested.
- May also provide limited support to HR Consultants.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.