Location:White City, OR
- Inspect solder joints and components to IPC-A-610 and/or customer specifications for uniformity and durability.
- Correct joints below quality standard using various soldering equipment.
- Solder additional components to boards to ensure the function and quality of the board.
- Read and/or compare job files, bills of materials Assembly Instructions or other necessary documentation to board assemblies.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet production goals and customer commitment.
- Transport trays/racks of circuit boards to or from the department to ensure an efficient production process.
- Complete physical inventories (board counts) to insure movement accuracy.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor in order to accommodate varying production requirements.
Employee must have excellent vision including the ability to distinguish between colors and varying shades of color, and the ability to read screen-printing symbols and component values. Must be able to sit and perform stationary work for the majority of the shift. May be required to lift 40lbs periodically Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.