Shipping Receiving Clerk
We have an immediate opening for a Shipping/Inventory Clerk for a packaging and assembly facility. We are looking for an individual with some shipping and receiving experience and/or is coachable and hard-working, to fill this position. This position is responsible for accurate and timely shipping of all materials, as well as ensuring accurate monthly inventory counts of warehouse material.
- Coordinating material, truck, customer, and paperwork to ensure timely shipping of all materials sold
- Receiving, unloading and checking accuracy of paperwork of incoming loads
- Scheduling and loading trucks
- Scheduling/coordinating the pick-up of any materials
- Performing the physical inventory of materials in warehouse
- Ensuring the accuracy and communication of all related information
- Operating forklift (we can train you)
Education, Experience and Job Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making, judgment, and phone skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and monitor tasks to completion
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Mental ability to perform basic math
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes
- Physical and mental ability to use computer hardware/software and calculator
- Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Physical ability to bend, twist, sit, and make repetitive motions with the feet
- Physical ability to push/pull up to 2000 pounds with a pallet jack, lift up to 50 pounds, and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally in a normal workday
- Must be able to operate forklift and heavy equipment or be willing to learn
- Experience using Excel, atleast 6 months to 1 year, using formulas, creating spreadsheets, etc.
- Preferred minimum of 6-12 months experience/training in forklift equipment operation
- Preferred minimum of 6 months shipping/receiving experience/training which includes thorough knowledge of PUC laws, bills of lading, weight requirements and scheduling
- High school education and/or equivalent
Schedule is M-F, 7am-3:30pm. The starting wage is $11.50/hour with the potential for an increase in 3 months to $12.45/hour-$17.25/hour with satisfactory job performance.
Once an employee has successfully completed their probationary period they are eligible for benefits. WE have an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays and more are offered to eligible employees after 60 days of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Those interested in applying are urged to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you may also go to our website and apply online at: www.work4psi.com.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.