SHIPPING CLERK - GRAVEYARD FULL TIME
Purpose of This Position: Performs tasks associated with the shipping of materials
- Schedules Company trucks
- Coordinates in-bound carrier schedules
- Communicates truck arrival, order preparation, etc. with Warehouse personnel
- Prepares bill of ladings
- Handles secondary dispatch of drivers
- Communicates schedule and order issues to Sales department
- Responsible for data entry associated with shipments including order closing, dispatch, etc.
- Prepares outbound material loads
- Coordinates with Operations staff to optimize shipping and inter-department efficiencies
- Assists in training staff as needed
- Takes active role in various department and inter-department projects including but not limited to process improvement, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to multi-task without hesitation.
- Minimum of 2 years in shipping department or related applicable experience.
- Must be proficient with personal computers, word processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail, and other related software.
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of Lean and Kaizen principles preferred.
Apply in person today at 11818 SE Mill Plain Blvd Suite 303 Vancouver WA 98684
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
$ 13.00 - $ 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.