Shipping and Receiving Clerk
We are seeking a responsible and hardworking Shipping and Receiving Clerk with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders provided by supervisor
- Count items to ensure that the correct number have been received
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the warehouse
- Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated storage areas and supervise storage activities
- Keep warehouse and work areas clean
- Periodically help unload trucks
- Pick and package orders for shipping
- Put items away as they are received
- High School education or equivalent
- Familiar with computers
- Basic math skills
- Able to understand and adhere to written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift 50+lbs
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.