SEO, Reporting, and Online Advertising Analyst
Location:Rogue River, OR
Headquartered in Southern Oregon, we are a dedicated Marketing company with a global perspective who employs a team from around the world! We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for an SEO, Reporting, and Online Advertising Analyst position at our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director and is essential in positioning our clients to find and take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace
This position requires someone that enjoys collecting and examining data from many sources, coming to logical conclusions, and making recommendations. You must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and work with integrity. The individual in this position will:
- Evaluate search engine optimization opportunities and make recommendations
- Manage online advertising platforms for clients, propose and implement improvements
- Create reports and analyses that allow us and our clients to efficiently take advantage of opportunities and continually improve our digital and real-world presence.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data, form logical conclusions, and present analyses in an understandable way.
- Strong understanding of current SEO best practices and the ability to form SEO strategies
- Familiarity with reporting platforms such as Google Analytics
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms from major search engines and social media
- General math, spreadsheet, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred knowledge of web languages such as HTML or PHP.
We apply our core values to the work we do for our customers and how we interact with our teams. Our culture reflects our values and our genuine care for each other. We look for passionate individuals who are solution focused and think creatively. We work to create solutions that drive sales and consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team.
We are storytellers and strategists, moms and dads, musicians and aspiring golfers. We come from bootstrap start-ups, global corporations, and leading universities and hospitals. Join our mission and grow with us!
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
51900.00 - 65000.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.