Local Food Production Company – Now Hiring Sanitation Workers
We have several openings for Sanitation Workers at a popular food company here in Salem, OR. We have both day shift and swing shift positions available. These are temp to hire positions. Once hired on full-time, after a 90 day probationary period, you will become a permanent employee with the opportunity to receive company benefits.
If you have at least 6 months of sanitation experience, are a hard worker, and looking for a full-time, permanent position look no further.
Below are the general job duties and information on how to apply.
- Use sanitize equipment and chemicals to clean food production area and equipment.
- Must read, and understand, chemical labels. May also be required to learn how to safely mix chemicals.
- Use pressure washer, as well as manually scrub machines using hand brushes.
- Clean refrigeration units as needed.
- Pick up and dump trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Must be able to read chemical labels, read and write in English.
- Possess a general understanding of production sanitation procedures.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks within a workday, must be able to prioritize and use time wisely.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
- Highschool Diploma or GED completion certificate.
- Able to multi-task and handle many tasks at once.
- Ability read, follow directions, and write.
Food Production Enviornment
10.75 - 11.05
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.