SANITATION II 2ND
Location:White City, OR
To perform standard cleaning procedures on food processing equipment and utensils, and maintain the interior and exterior of the building according to standards for food manufacturing.
- Perform standard cleaning procedures as documented and trained for equipment and facilities. This includes: disassembly/assembly, application of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, scrubbing, and rinsing.
- Use personal protective equipment as required for each cleaning task performed.
- Combine and mix required cleaning agents as documented for each cleaning assignment.
- Use caution and follow correct handling procedures.
- Understands safe operation of equipment including safety devices and guards.
- Follows correct lockout/tag out and safety procedures as directed for each piece of equipment
- Understands correct labeling of chemicals and containers
- Be able to follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs) and complete required paperwork for both the daily and Master Sanitation programs
- Collect and remove all remaining trash from production and packaging lines, kitchen, and warehouse areas. Dispose of trash in outside trash dumpsters.
- Collect recycle materials and dispose of in recycle bins.
- Notify the Sanitation Team Leader or on-duty mechanic of any malfunctioning equipment immediately.
- Inspect each cleaning job upon completion to ensure job has been performed correctly. Correct any substandard conditions.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in Amy’s Kitchen Inc. employee
- handbook, safety manual and the GMP booklet.
- Be certified to operate a forklift and scissors lift
- Understands and monitors water usage.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.