SALES TECHNICIAN FOR HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Provides support to Sales, Marketing and Implementation to contribute to the sale of new business and the retention of existing business, by providing customer service, clerical and administrative support
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
Several years of experience is strongly desired in customer service, sales or marketing support.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an office with a high level of activity.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work in team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce is helpful
- Prepares proposals documents for clients and agents.
- Research and obtain missing information from customers.
- Processes paperwork for Sales and implementation
- Communicates with internal/external customers to resolve sales process matters.
- Assembles packets of material.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining files as needed.
- Uses sales systems to process workflow.
- Basic event planning experience for both in-person events and webinars. Comfortable representing a product at events
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Strong writing skills. Ability to write articles, blogs and email content
- Strong expertise in PowerPoint. Ability to build presentations to appropriately reflect a brand, deliver a strong message and be able to do so on a relatively quick timeline
- Works quickly without sacrificing quality and detail
- Experience with Creative Cloud a plus · Self-starter. The ability to take a project with minimal direction and make it their own to deliver a solid final product on time
This position is a 5 month contract with the opportunity of going permanent with the Company.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
18.00 - 18.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.