RECRUITING GENERALIST FOR PERSONNEL SOURCE
We are looking for a professional Recruiting Generalist to join our team! This is a non temporary, full-time job opportunity. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Posting and advertising open positions on job boards and social media sites.
- Writing job descriptions, assisting in job fairs and other community events on behalf of the company.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with customers and candidates.
- Interviewing candidates for both production and administrative positions.
- Checking applicant references, making job offers, coaching employees and terminating assignments.
- Reviewing employee complaints and facilitating actions to resolve issues.
- Working independently on a wide variety of projects.
- Exercising good judgment.
- Learning corporate culture and candidate fit.
- Back up Receptionist as needed.
- Strong administrative skills, data entry and communication skills, both written and verbal, and other duties as needed to assist with the functionality of the office.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.