REBAR DETAILER = VANCOUVER FULL TIME
This local rebar shop has been in business for over 35 years. Our staff is a long term team with very little turn over, and has a loyal customer base. We are looking to add an additional estimator/detailer to keep up with demand.
- Prepare detailed estimates in accordance with the scope of work, blueprints, specifications, and other documentation to prepare quantity take-offs, for Rebar and post tension slabs.
- Able to get quotes from material suppliers.
- Put together your estimates.
- Distribute and maintain control over your bid documents.
- Complete all bid forms, quote letters, with general and specific terms clearly outlined as well as exclusions.
- Routinely follow up with the bidding contractors.
- Estimating experience in rebar or the construction industry
- AutoCAD - MicroStation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Detailed oriented, organized.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance
- Must be able to pass drug test.
To be considered for this position please email resume to email@example.com
The startinng wage is dependent on experience.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.