QUOTATION COORDINATOR POSIITON = PLUMBING DIVISION
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
- Physically completing quotes for assigned branches
- Develop quotations based on branch preferences, including manufacturers, profit margins, alternates, etc
- Maintain good customer and vendor relations
- Interact/negotiate with vendors
- Industrial knowledge, quotation experience, and Inside Sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with technology (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self motivated/goal oriented
- Ability to handle a highly deadline-driven environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Organization and time management skills
- Looking for a strong candidate who is eager to learn, takes notes, and asks questions. They will need to have strong attention to detail, accuracy, and think outside the box. This is a temp to hire position for the right individual
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
18.00 - 18.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.