Location:White City, OR
Responsible for first articles, verifying, and inspecting printed circuit assemblies. Reports to the Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Quality Manager.
Duties and Task Statements:
- Ability to open and navigate the intranet.
- Read the Bill of Materials, Assembly Instructions and other documentation necessary before starting the process.
- Machine Checks with trainer approval.
- Perform less difficult first articles with trainer approval.
- Begin inspecting less difficult assemblies with trainer re-inspecting for accuracy.
- PTH line verification with trainer approval.
- Regular attendance by the employee is required to meet quality goals and customer commitments.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
- Willingness to adjust schedule to meet customer needs.
Interacts with all staff members within the department as well as other outside personnel. Has daily contact with production operators and engineering. Communicates with the Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Quality Manager to obtain instructions.
The employee must have excellent vision including the ability to distinguish between colors and varying shades of color, and the ability to read screen-printing symbols and component values. Employee must be able to read and write in English and be able to comprehend technical data. This position requires mathematical skills at a level slightly above basic math.
Must be able to sit and perform stationary work for the majority of the shift. May be required to lift 40lbs periodically. Must be able to work independently and safely at all times. Must maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information. Able to use dial or digital calipers.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
10.50 - 12.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.