Personnel Source is looking for candidates with some purchasing experience who are looking to further their career as a Purchasing Coordinator for a local manufacturing company.
The Purchasing Coordinator runs, maintains, and distributes purchasing reports and identifies and addresses back orders and special order items. They also process material receivers for incoming product. This position will cross-train within the Purchasing department to fill in and assist Purchasing Agents as needed.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Temp-to-hire!
- One year administrative experience and strong computer skills. (Some purchasing/inventory experience required.)
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
- Strong math, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be pro-active and highly organized.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks under timelines.
- Must possess a cooperative attitude and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.