Location:White City, OR
The Production Supervisor is responsible for directing the activities of the Team Leads with an emphasis on product quality, on time delivery, and factory production efficiency. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Task Statements:
- Serve as the Team Leader for all shifts ensuring proper carryover of production activities and requirements. Direct the Team Leads and associates to ensure that day-to-day production needs are met.
- Identify resource needs, as well as ensure that the production schedule is met.
- Ensure a work environment exists for employees that provide effective communication between all shift team members in order to effectively communicate concerns regarding production.
- Set the direction relative to manufacturing goals in order to meet production needs and expectations.
- Identify and Communicate information to correct factory discipline relative to product quality and defect prevention, product disposition, and rework and/or repair activity.
- Communicate and assist in the resolution of part shortages or the expedition of product. Conduct weekly shortage meeting with Program Management and Materials.
- Evaluate, Monitor, and react to personnel allocation in the factory including the use of overtime in conjunction with production needs.
- Monitor and prioritize aging material orders.
- Review the material position on all open work orders to insure that all material is available to support build schedule and customer requirements.
- Work with the Master Scheduler, and/or production planner to load all processes and shifts.
- Supervise the Team Leaders.
- Work with the Operations Manager to execute performance reviews.
- Monitor day to day staffing assignments.
- Deal with additional personnel issues as assigned.
- Responsible for understanding and providing input to capacity planning as customer's production demands fluctuates.
- Determine and communicate the direction relative to housekeeping and safety practices.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Act as a role model to all factory personnel and be recognized as a Leader within the company.
- Static Control Smock Static Control Strap Personal Computer
- Materials Used:
- Materials that may be required include ESD safe smock and static grounding strap.
Formal Interaction with Others:
- Interacts with all factory employees, appropriate management and operations personnel, and other department personnel.
The work setting consists of a production environment with adequate lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate noise level. The work schedule consists of a four-day, 40-hour workweek with overtime dependent on department needs. Hours are 5 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- 2+ Years of Manufacturing and Personnel Supervision experience
- Experience with Microsoft? Word, Microsoft? Excel, and the Max Data Collection System.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- An Associate Degree or equivalent manufacturing experience is required. Additionally, the employee must successfully complete all internal courses offered by the company necessary to do the job.
This is a salary position, with the pay range between $31,200 and $41,600 depending on experience and education.
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
14.94 - 19.92
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.