Personnel Source is looking for Production Supervisor for a local company.
This position will be M-Th 6am-4:30pm with the possibility of working Fridays depending on workload.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for directing production employees to meet productivity, quality, delivery and safety goals. This person in this position works hands on with the team as a player/coach.
- Supervision of production employees in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist production employees to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems
- Establish employee daily goals and conduct performance reviews
- Responsible for department to meet Productivity, Quality, Delivery and Safety goals set by Director of Operations (+QDIP)
- Work in production as needed
- Work closely with Supply Chain Manager to ensure scheduled delivery dates of materials needed for project
- Assure Materials off B.O.M.'s and Consumables are used properly and efficiently
- Fill out request forms for additional parts and supplies
- Responsible for tool and equipment maintenance
- Maintain shop cleanliness to highest standards
- Verify that Engineering Drawings and Bill of Materials match
- Ensure all consumables are available when needed
- Responsible for issued non-conforming parts return and documentation
- Follow company production work flow procedures and all ISO standards
- 3+ years' experience in production
- Experience developing products to meet customer requirements
- Knowledge of trailers and container based systems, a strong plus
- Experience in finish carpentry and/or electrical, a strong plus
- Ability to work hands-on
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability lead others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Microsoft Office Suite
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.