PRODUCTION PLANNER - FULL TIME CAREER
ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR A PRODUCTION PLANNER!
Purpose of the Position:
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production. Reviews master production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders or projects, and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Assess, facilitate and communicate rush request capabilities between operations, sales, purchasing, shipping, and programming.
- Update and maintain any customer calculators. Provide recommendations to sales for adjustments to ensure customer inventories are correct.
- Act as a liaison between sales, ops, outside fabrication vendors, shipping and programming. Ensure clear communication between teams for improved customer service.
- Coordinate and facilitate contract reviews for special projects. Collect, compile, and forward pertinent information to necessary parties. Confers with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or programming departments.
- Manage EDD calculator to maximize production and reduce late deliveries. Review ops workload and communicate with sales areas of opportunities for growth.
- Research delivery performance KPI’s. Perform root cause analysis and recommend actions. Lead weekly review meeting on results.
- High school diploma or GED required and 1 or more years of experience, or equivalent.
- Communicate effectively with the use of oral and written English.
- Use and understand and make mathematical calculations
- Apply modern office procedures and methods with computer and telephone equipment.
- Work in a team environment treating our internal and external customers with courtesy and tact.
Immediate Opening ~ Call or email us today firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-891-1006
Job Requirements & Worksite Info
17.00 - 17.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.